Here at Burgati, we believe in celebrating natural beauty everyday. We seek it in sunsets, fresh air, and laughter. We seek it in loved ones, cherished memories, and the changing of seasons. Natural beauty can be found almost anywhere if you’re open to finding it. We’ve put together a list of 8 ways to celebrate natural beauty to remind you that it truly is all around 💙
8 Ways To Celebrate Natural Beauty
1. Get outside. Whether you work at an office or at home, it can be challenging to find the time to get fresh air. Challenge yourself to get outside for 5-10 minutes daily. Not only does fresh air provide clarity, but witnessing the beauty of nature will brighten your day.
2. Keep a gratitude journal. At the end of the day, write down a list of beautiful moments you experienced. Whether it was an act of kindness or the blossoming flowers you saw on your drive to work, keep a record of it.
3. Take photos. If you see something beautiful, capture it!
“If you see something beautiful in someone, speak it.” – Ruthie Lindsey
4. Whether you like someone’s hair or outfit or smile, let them know.
5. Be present. Try your best to be present in simple moments. When you’re laughing with a friend or listening to a favorite song, let your worries fall away and focus on the beauty that’s right in front of you.
6. Take a trip down memory lane. Browse through old pictures and recall the beautiful moments you’ve experienced.
7. Choose an activity based on the current season. If it’s winter, make a snow angel, if it’s spring, take a walk through a garden. Immerse your self in the miracles of nature.
8. Celebrate your own natural beauty through self-care. Treat yourself to a pamper night with a playlist of soothing songs and a bubble bath. – (Browse our soap & bath bombs here 💙)
What is your favorite way to celebrate natural beauty?